Wednesday, January 19, 2011

baby blessing party

It was so fun to put on a girly party. And I went all out. I didn't have a budget to use for it, so I used things I had, with the addition of about $4 in tissue paper. My sweet family pitched in with the food and of course Aymee helped me pull the whole thing together. It was a great success. From the decor, to the food, to the people, to the special occasion, I will remember this day forever.
The pom-poms are a Martha Stewart creation that I just love. I saw them at my neighbors and just fell in love...plus they are SO easy to make.

I am not a huge lace fan, but maybe after this party I will become one. I LOVED the way the lace looked on the banner and continued that on the tables. I loved the look of the pink under it and was very grateful for a mother-in-law who always has the stuff I need!

The banner I made was with my cricut machine using the cartidge Sugar and Spice. The Hand/footprint was done by Amy at Tiny Touches. Photography was done by Bella Photography. They were FABULOUS.

One of my main secret desires was to have a dessert table. And we did! :) I loved it. There were so many yummy treat. I buggy is from a cricut cartridge, Sugar and Spice -created by my good friend and available at Wal-Mart. The cupcake toppers were cut and stamped with Stampin' Up things that my sweet neighbor let me borrow.
The cupcake stand and the tip used to make the swirl were found a Joann's. Very affordable and I just love them...I didn't have to buy mine though, my mom got them for me for my birthday and I was so excited about them. This was their debut and they did a great job! :) Cupcakes are so in right now and I now know why!

This has been the BEST drink dispenser ever. I got it at Costco and if they ever come back I'm getting another one.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, you are so creative! wow! love it all! i wish i would spend more time spicing up my home or making things for the girls, but i dont. maybe you will inspire me! dange cute stuff, all of it!

    ReplyDelete