Saturday, March 10, 2012

operation focus and simplify [my plan]

So I'm going to try something new to help me get a little more organized. If you're anything like me you are going so many different directions, try to do so many different things, and struggling to keep up with them all....
So, here's to a day, a week, a month, a year, a life....of a little more organization, a lot more accomplishment, and way more memories as I focus on what I really want to focus on and simplify my life to the point of where I can.

Sundays- a day to plan fun Family Night lessons that my kids will enjoy and learn from.
Mondays- an activity that has to do with the things my kids are learning. They will be focused on discovery, learning new skills, and challenging their minds.
Tuesdays- ways to clean, organize, accomplish, and check things off my many, many lists.
Wednesdays- plain 'o fun. Games, outings, new discoveries...anything and everything to make time together a laugh.
Thursdays- me time. Making and taking the time to do something I want.
Fridays- improving my recipe book and exposing my family to all the tasty things life has to offer.
Saturdays-slowly try to mend and fix and finish and start the piles of sewing projects I have laying around.

Wish me luck as I try to focus and simplify.
(Good luck to you too)

No comments:

Post a Comment