Sunday, March 11, 2012

the grass grows greener [free printable]

One of my favorite Primary Songs for the LDS church is "Give, Said the Little Stream". I love it so much because it focuses on service. This little stream acknowledges it's understanding of how small a piece it is in the grand scheme of things, yet how much impact it can make if it will just do its part.
I teach one of the nursery classes (children 18-24 months old) in my ward at moment and I couldn't be happier. I've wanted this calling for a while and I am so glad I got it. I love teaching kids so much. They are so eager, kind, willing, and happy. I am learning so much from them as I study the basic principles of the gospel to teach to them.
Here is the printbale I made to frame and display on the table I set out each week. I've seem so many printables floating around out there, I just had to make my own.
(it is sized for a 5x7)

No comments:

Post a Comment