Monday, July 23, 2012

more s'mores please

Nothing quite as perfect for a summer treat to take to a get together are s'more themed goodies.  Thank goodness for all the talented people out there who are coming up with alternative was to have a "s'more"
Here are the best two I have found in my searches:

Yes please!!
I am not a s'more fan...meaning I hate the mess of eating them, but I love the taste of them.  These s'more treats are amazing.  Took them to a family BBQ for all the fellow dislikers of a s'more mess and we gobbled them up!

You simply make them like you were making rice crispy treats, but instead of rice crispies you use golden grahams.  (I have to admit I had to have a bowl of golden grahams before making these because it had been so long since I had had them!)
Mix in a cup or so of semi-sweet chocolate chips and let set.

And now for the BEST RECIPE EVER.... S'more cups
 S'more Cups
These little babies are SOOOOO dangerous and delicious and easy.  Click here for the recipe and directions.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment