Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Lesson

I made this little Easter Lesson for my kids. It was great. I drew the pictures for the points I wanted to discuss with my kids.
1. Jesus was born on Earth
2. His life was dedicated to teaching and setting an example
3. Not everyone accepted him. He atoned for our sins and died on the cross
4. He was buried in a tomb
5. The tomb was empty 3 days later because Jesus resurrected
6. Many witness saw the resurrected Christ. We will all live again thanks to Jesus overcoming death for us
They took turns opening the eggs and getting the drawings out. We then matched them to the pictures and discussed the story. It was a huge success and I am so thankful we did it.
It was a powerful experience to remember, study, share, and teach about the plan of salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment