Sunday, December 11, 2011

neighborhood cheer {free printables}

I am one for keeping the holiday spirit alive by thinking of ways to go stop by out friends and give them a little something. I never give anything extravagant, but I just think it's nice to think up something fun, make it, and take it around. I like having my kids to talk about it with too so they see the fun in giving.
Here are some of the things I've done over the past few years, and a few that I love that I've received.
2011-
I'm starting to see a lot of these pop up all over. Here's my version. Oatmeal, Christmas sprinkles, red, green, gold, and silver sprinkles.



Just click on the printable below if you want it. It will fit over a sandwich/snack size zip lock.

2010-
Wrapping paper. Practical can be cute and fun too!


Click and get...

2009-
Magnets glued on the back of mini ornaments. So festive!


Just click and save. Punch a hole at the end and string on bag!

2008-
(Can't remember right now...I'll have to remember what we did)
2007-
(Threw a Neighborhood Christmas party where kids came and decorated their own sugar cookies)
2006-
Rice Krispie wreaths with red hots. Just add green dye to your marshmallow mix. Mold in a bunt cake pan and sprinkle rod hots on top (you may have to push them in a bit so they stick).
2005-
Favorites I've gotten from others:
Delicious! White chocolate candy melt frozen on plastic spoon with candy cane chunk accompanied with hot chocolate. Ready for mixin'.

This smells so good! Lemon, orange, cinnamon stick, cloves, and

No comments:

Post a Comment