Saturday, May 19, 2012

quiet books. do i dare?!

Something I have always wanted to do is make my kids Quite Books.  It has always seemed so overwhelming and time consuming to me that I just kept pushing the thought to the back of my mind.
Well, no more!  I am going to do it. 
Thanks to my pal Pintrest I have been doing a lot of research and idea gathering.  I've found some great stuff that I want to use and I've found a lot of inspiration that has sparked my noggin and got the wheels turning to allow the ideas to be unique and personal to my kids and their likes, skills, and personalities.
Wish me luck as I start.  I am just in the sketching stage and will soon be gathering materials.  I am by no means trying to get this done fast.  I think these would make great Christmas presents! :)
 Sam's Quiet Book Ideas:
 James' Quiet Book Ideas:
 Chloe's Quiet Book Ideas:
 A few of the larger sketches for Chloe's book.  They are very rough, but they make sense to me (and that's all that matters!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment