Thursday, November 10, 2011

milk and cookies baby shower


My son's primary teacher (and new friend) is expecting her first baby so we put on a shower for her. It was so fun. I needed a party to get me excited about something. I love to put on a good party, and it's even more fun now that I am getting better at it.
I was inspired by this cute party my friend, Amy put on and knew right away that was the direction I wanted to go.
I made my own printables and rest was easy. Collecting jars from friends, getting a few milk bottles, fun straws, ribbon and tubs from the dollar store, a home-made banner and goodie bags, some puffs, cute napkins, and of course yummy cookies....that's it.







2 comments:

  1. So cute! It turned out great! Too bad we don't live closer. We'd have parties all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milk and cookies baby shower! I completely loved this idea and these details are also very inspirational. My cousin is expecting twins and I think this theme would be just perfect for the party. I would be hosting a fun tea and cookies baby shower for her at the local event space. Thanks for inspirations.

    ReplyDelete