Friday, May 27, 2011

drawer doll house

My niece and her family were in town for a quick trip. While here we were able to celebrate her birthday with her. I found out she didn't have a little play house, so I had an idea that was inspired by this doll house.






I love how it turned out. I painted the little wood people to be her family. I divided the drawers in half with chip board. The paper is all just mod-podged in. To keep the drawers upright when playing with them I added velcro to the bottoms/backs and some on the drawer case. It works pretty well....and the best thing about it is that you can store all the pieces inside of it so they don't get lost and it's easy transport.

1 comment:

  1. BEST EVER!!!! We love it! I don't know who likes it more....me or Lucy! :) Thanks Karen!

    ReplyDelete